Finding a brand you trust can be difficult and usually takes a lot of trial and error. Commercial van upfitting experts have recognized the following companies as the top van equipment brands in 2021.
- Fleet Series (Hybrid Aluminum/Steel): These shelving units are tough yet lightweight, bringing maximum value to your mobile workspace. They’re composed of aluminum, steel, and composite and offer modular flexibility to your cargo space.
- Pro Series (All-Aluminum): This shelving unit offers minimal weight while providing unparalleled durability and appearance. They have aluminum and composite construction and can be customized for any van make and model.
- Fold-Away Series: The Fold-Away Series is ideal for last-mile delivery companies. Their gas shock lock shelves can be placed in the up or down position and hold up to 250 pounds per shelf.
These shelving units can be sold individually or as packages for the make or model of your work van. Ranger Design supplies shelving packages for the following van makes and models:
- Chevrolet Express/GMC Savana
- Mercedes Metris
- Mercedes Sprinter (Aluminum Package)
- Mercedes Sprinter (Steel Package)
- RAM ProMaster
- RAM ProMaster City
- Ford Transit
Ranger Design is a premium commercial vehicle shelving manufacturer and offers a 10-year warranty on all their shelving units and packages. Their shelving units are made of steel and aluminum materials. But most importantly, Ranger Design has a strong focus on local fleets and tradespersons, with a national fleet division. Here’s how Ranger Design compares to other commercial vehicle shelving manufacturers:
- Adrian Steel: Adrian Steel shelving units are made of all steel construction which weighs down the cargo space. Their prices are inconsistent due to the fluctuation of steel prices. They also only supply customers with a 3-year warranty.
- Weatherguard: Weatherguard primarily specializes in truck equipment. Their all steel construction weighs down the cargo space which impacts your van’s gas mileage. Like Adrian Steel, they also only offer a 3-year warranty to customers.
- Masterack: Masterack supplies entry-level van upfit products and primarily serves the budget-conscious side of the national fleet market. Their shelving systems are all steel which negatively impacts the gas efficiency of your van. They only offer a 1-year warranty on their products.
- American Van: American Van heavily focuses on reducing costs and self shelf installment. They are unique because they are direct sellers of their equipment. However, they do not prove any manufacturer warranty.
- KargoMaster: Like Weatherguard, KargoMaster primarily focuses on truck equipment and offers van equipment as an additional service. They only provide a 3-year warranty.
For over 16 years, we’ve been helping businesses in industries like yours upfit their mobile workstations with the best equipment in the market. Connect with us today to maximize your fleet vehicle!
- Wall Liners: Wall liners are sound deadening and provide a textured finish to hide marks and scratches.
- Door Liners: Door liners are highly durable and impact-resistant. In addition, they allow you to use this area as additional shelving and storage space.
- Ceiling Liners: Ceiling liners offer added temperature control of your cargo space.
- Van Flooring: Legend Fleet Solutions supplies StabiliGrip, Aluminum Diamondplate, rubber mat, and rigid flooring solutions to ensure impact resistance and employee safety.
- Clamp Down Ladder Racks: These racks are budget-friendly and provide load-assist features and safely secure ladders for transport with a turn of a handle.
- Drop-Down Ladder Racks: These racks are an ergonomic, safe, and efficient way to store ladders on high-roof vans.
Luverne engineers running boards and rear steps to make getting in and out of vans easier and safer. Luverne’s running boards are steel framed and offer high-traction. In addition, they manufacturer two types of rear steps:
- GripStep Rear Step: These steps are great for heavy weather months because they provide excellent traction in snow and mud.
- MaxStep Rear Step: MaxSteps are heavy duty and impact resistance. They also have a reflective edge to ensure safety for your workers.
- High-Frequency (compact) Power Inverters: These systems are perfect for tool battery chargers, small appliances, handheld tools, and electronics.
- Low-Frequency (heavy-duty) Power Inverter/Charger Systems: These systems are ideal for mobile workstations, public utilities, high-surge amperage loads, applications requiring multiple outlets, and applications that require additional batteries.
- Auxiliary Batteries: Auxiliary batteries are perfect for loads that exceed the alternator output, high-surge loads that require reserve power, and vehicle-off applications.
- HVAC – Tie-in System: This rear HVAC system is engine-driven and designed for non-sensitive HVAC needs in generally moderate climates. This system is perfect for applications such as locksmiths, art transport, mobile showrooms, and more.
- HVAC – Extreme Climate System: This system is designed for the most demanding HVAC requirements. It’s perfect for applications such as animal transport, perishables transport, mobile labs, and more.
- Heaters – Fuel-fired: This high-performing combustion heater provides safe, consistent, and reliable heat – with or without the vehicle running. This product is perfect for carpet cleaners, mobile pressure-washers, painters, and any other application transporting liquids that are susceptible to freezing.
Advantage Outfitters is a leading vehicle upfitter that specializes in commercial equipment and accessories for cargo vans. Our master upfitters have a customer-centric vision, which is why we only supply customers with the best van upfit equipment in the market. Reach out to us today to start upfitting your mobile workspace!
At Our Commercial Van
Advantage Outfitters is a one-stop commercial upfitter, transforming vehicles into work-ready service tools. Our customers include contractors, trade fleets, utilities, municipalities, vehicle dealers, and leasing companies.