Locations: South Hackensack NJ, Valley Stream NY
The primary role of Installation Technician is to install our commercial vehicle upfit products into our customer’s vehicles. This position is customer facing so solid customer skills combined with exceptional ‘hands-on’ technical ability go hand in hand. The position is located at our service center in South Hackensack, NJ; however the job may require you to travel onsite to our customer’s locations.
- Install all equipment on a specified Work Order into the truck.
- Accept full responsibility for “quality installs, on-time, every time” for every Work Order that is handed out to you.
- Use extreme care when operating company equipment and driving company vehicles.
- Use extreme care while driving/installing equipment in customer’s vehicles.
- Ensure your workspace is kept neat and orderly
- Ensure the highest levels of safety and efficiency are adhered to.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Work with a can-do, positive attitude
- Strong time and task management skills
- Strong desire to exceed our customer’s expectations by providing a superior customer experience
- Must be physically fit and able to bend, twist and lift loads up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work well with hands
- Strong attention to detail, and a passion for quality results
- High School Diploma required
- Impeccable Driving Record
- Fluency in English
Advantage Outfitters is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.